SEN Exercise Book A4, 48 Page, 10mm Squared, Pack 10
Catalogue Page No.: 13
Pack Size: Pk 10
£14.95 EX VAT
Our A4 SEN Exercise Book are essential for Primary and Secondary Schools alike. High-quality exercise books built to withstand the classroom environment at budget friendly prices.
Various colours, page markings and sizes available to suit every classroom.
Quantity discounts available
DescriptionSEN Exercise Book A4, 48 Page, 10mm Squared, Pack 10.Our A4 SEN Exercise Book are essential for Primary and Secondary Schools alike. High-quality exercise books built to withstand the classroom environment at budget friendly prices.Various colours, page markings and sizes available to suit every classroom.High quality Special Education Needs A4 exercise books with 48 pages, ruled with 10mm squares on tinted paper, specially designed for children suffering from visual stress and who find it difficult to write on white paper.
- A4 (approx. 297 x 210mm)
- Ruled with 10mm squares on education standard tinted paper
- Designed for children with visual stress
- Sturdy and resilient 225gsm manilla cover
- Market-leading RHINO brand
- 100% recyclable
- Printed using solvent-free, water-based inks
- Paper sourced from sustainable European forests
- Made in EU
Free shipping on orders, excluding furniture, over £50 within our own van distribution area – this is primarily Sussex and borders. Please ask our team for further details. Delivery outside this area could be subject to a further carriage charge – POA.
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50.00 within Sussex and borders (contact us to check).
- Carriage contribution of £6.75 for orders, excluding furniture, below £50 and for orders outside our own van distribution area.
- Carriage contribution of £25 for furniture orders below £250.
- Free to collect your order from our warehouse – please contact us to arrange this. Covid guidelines are in place for all deliveries/collection.
- We endeavour to deliver next day where possible
- There is no minimum order
- Same day collection is available with prior arrangement and subject to stock
- Direct Delivery is available on selected items, such as selected furniture and printer cartridges
- To qualify for free delivery on Furniture orders, you must spend a minimum of £250.