Colorplan A4 Premium Coloured Paper Ebony
Colorplan represents an exceptional achievement in paper making. Over the last 80 years the mill has continually refined, perfected and pushed this range to its limits. Every one of the 55 colours and 10 weights is made sustainably, in Great Britain.
It performs exceptionally well with every printing process, from letterpress to digital, its purity of colour rings true across every weight and application. It can adapt to endless transformations, from boxes to business cards, paper bags to works of art. Colorplan is available all over the world and is consitently beatiful on seven continents.
Colorplan is a top quality and iconic range of premium coloured paper and card. With its uncoated double sided finish and incredibly crisp colours, Colorplan is a favourite with printers, designers and crafters alike. It can be used for project covers, displays, certificates and much more.
- 55 Colours available
- Supplied in A4. Other sizes available are A3, SRA3 & A2. This paper can be cut to any size you require, a guillotine charge may apply.
- Up to 10 weights available – 100gsm, 120gsm, 135gsm, 175gsm, 270gsm, 350gsm, 540gsm, 700gsm, 1050gsm, 1400gsm
- This paper can be supplied in a range of embossings call for pricing and samples
Whilst every effort has been made, the actual colour of Colorplan Paper Ebony shown may differ from the genuine product due to the limitations of print and the quality of the monitor on which these are displayed. If critical colour matching is required, please call for colour samples prior to ordering.
- Litho: – Suitable
- Letterpress: – Suitable
- Screen: – Suitable
- Hot Foil Stamping: – Suitable
- Inkjet printer: – While not being guaranteed by the manufacturer some customers have achieved good results, we suggest you conduct your own trials.
- Laser printer: – While not being guaranteed by the manufacturer some customers have achieved good results, we suggest you conduct your own trials.
This information is a mixture of information received from the manufacturer and feedback from our customers, it is in no way intended as a guarantee as to the suitability of any product for any particular use. You should always read this information in conjunction with your printer or other equipment manufacturers instructions for use of their equipment. If you are unsure of the suitability of any of our products we always recommend you try a small order first before purchasing a large quantity.
This product is ordered specially and cut to size when ordered, therefore cannot be cancelled or returned once ordered.
This product is shipped direct from the supplier.
Free shipping on orders, excluding furniture, over £75 within our own van distribution area – this is primarily Sussex and borders. Please ask our team for further details. Delivery outside this area could be subject to a further carriage charge – POA.
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £75 within Sussex and borders (contact us to check)
- Carriage contribution of £6.99 for orders, excluding furniture, below £75 and for orders outside our own van distribution area
- Carriage contribution of £25 for furniture orders below £250
- Free to collect your order from our warehouse – please contact us to arrange this
- We endeavour to deliver next day where possible
- There is no minimum order
- Same day collection is available with prior arrangement and subject to stock
- Direct Delivery is available on selected items, such as selected furniture and printer cartridges
- To qualify for free delivery on Furniture orders, you must spend a minimum of £250