Environmental Policy Statement
Paper Plus is committed to reducing the environmental impact of its activities on the community and planet. The following strategies have been agreed and will be regularly reviewed to ensure Paper Plus is continuously improving its environmental footprint:
- Lessen waste through regular recycling regimes, cardboard reuse and donating our pallets to charity.
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise emissions from our own fleet by reviewing logistic processes regularly.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Comply with all environmental regulation in accordance with government law.
Signed by Lucy & Cliff Henry, Owners of Paper Plus.